2nd to the 6th of November 2020
CYBER ESSENTIALS SELF ASSESSMENT
IASME GOVERNANCE SELF ASSESSMENT
AS A CHARITY, HOW DO I QUALIFY?
To take advantage of this week-long promotion, applicant charities will be required to:
- Demonstrate your registered charity status through submission of your charity name and registered charity number.
- Make your applications during the week of the 2nd to the 6th of November 2020. All applications must be received before 5pm on Friday 6th November.
- Once your application has been made between the 2nd and 6th of November, you must commence the assessment within one month.
- Assessments must be completed and submitted by 18th December 2020.
- Please note the campaign discounts apply to ‘self-assessments’ only.
Charities wishing to take advantage of this promotion can apply from 2nd of November by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also speak to us should you require support with your assessment or your wider information security requirements as we do offer additional consultation services.